Wow! As of today, I have had 30,000 views of my Remembering Rowan Blog! To thank you all for visiting, and celebrate one year as a Crochet Designer, I have decided to have my FIRST EVER GIVE-AWAY!!!
What You Could Win:
- One copy of my first published design "I Love Baby" Blanket and Washcloth, a great introduction to the basics of my brand-new Reversible Intarsia Technique used to create my award winning Reversible Rowan Tree Vest.
- One Large Box FILLED with a surprise grab bag of all sorts of great yarns. Everything from entire cones of yarn, a little Novelty stuff, to probably some of my own Handspun Art Yarn!!! I am doing a major destashing this month, and will put together a great package custom picked for the winner.
- A One-of-a-Kind Hand-Carved Hook from my good friend Monica over at Craftwich Creations!!
To Enter Just Comment on this post, please include (so prize package can be customized to you):
- Your Favorite Thing(s) to Crochet
- Your Favorite Fiber(s) (for serious work, or just for fun)
- Your Favorite Weight of Yarn to Work With
- Your Favorite Color(s)
- Follow This Blog
- Follow ReCrochetions on Twitter
- "Like" ReCrochetions on Facebook
- Post or Tweet about the Giveaway with a link back to this blog post
- Two Entries if you write a blog post that links back to the Remembering Rowan Blog
Don't forget to note in the comments any "Extra" Entries you have earned. I don't want to leave anyone out, so will ship anywhere in the world the winner lives.
You have almost TWO WEEKS to enter! Before Midnight PST on Wednesday, July 18th. The winner will be drawn on Thursday, July 19th, by my son Griffin who will be turning 7 that day. He thinks this is a great thing to do on his birthday!