I am excited to announce my very first Mystery Crochet-Along which will be part of the lead up to the awesome Rose City Yarn Crawl in Portland, OR.
What You Need To Know:
- The MCAL will be making a gorgeous 2 color lace shawlette in fingering weight yarn.
- The pattern is on sale now through Ravelry (along with the MKAL if you prefer to knit - or better yet, make both!).
- Join the conversation in the RCYC Ravelry group to chat with me and other participants.
- Beginning in January, clues will be sent out each week leading up to the crawl.
- Then everyone can wear their finished shawls during the yarn crawl!
I hope lots of crocheters will participate, especially because the Yarn Crawl is making such a big effort to include us in the festivities!