But I have decided to run a quick little contest! ! !
You can win a copy of my first book, Rowan's Learn to Crochet Sampler, as well as 2 of the awesome items (recommended in my new book) donated by my raffle sponsors: a handy pair of Hiya Hiya Kitty Snips and a set of 3 Buffy Ann Designs Yarn Cozies (your choice of Left- or Right-handed and colors).
All you have to do to win is Be The First Person To SPOT MY BOOK IN THE WILD:
- Spot Reversible Color Crochet at a book store or craft store (Exceptions: Sorry, your pre-ordered copy at home doesn't count. If you work at or own the store that is kind of cheating. And Demo copy I left at Twisted in Portland to promote Book Launch Party is out.)
- Take a photo on your phone or camera
- Post the photo and location to Twitter and/or Facebook (bonus prize for doing both)
- Tag me (@ReCrochetions) AND the book (#ReversibleColorCrochet)
- Then use the CONTACT FORM in the right hand column of my blog to let me know you have posted
|Here is what you are looking for...|
On Your Mark... Get Set... GO!!!!
Note: There will be more contests, so even if you are not the first this time, save those pics. :)