Thank you so much to Barbina, over at Little Things Made With Love. Check out her blog! She was the first crocheter to finish my Sampler CAL this summer. She gave me the Liebster Blog Award. What a sweetie!
The award goes to lovely blogs with less than 200 followers, the rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere - other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
Now that I got through the holidays, sent in several magazine submissions, and my About Crochet contest entry, I can finally do my part to spread the good Karma... It is my pleasure to pass this award on to these 5 very talented ladies!
I enjoy visiting your blogs, reading your posts and admire your beautiful work!
Jill over at Stocki
Alisa at Y(arn) O(ver) Mama
Karen's Crocheted Garden of Color
Jenn at Creatively Crafty
Liz at Crochet in Color
Now it's your turn to pass on the Liebster love...
Hi Laurinda.. Thank you so much for this..I love reading your blog too...I'm so glad I found it! Good luck in the About Crochet competition - we have both entered! :)xReplyDelete